Thursday, December 22, 2005

This is a test, this is only a test.. etc.

Testing, one two...

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

So here I am and there you are. You're not where I am. You're somewhere else. You're somewhere where I can't see you. Unless you're where I am. In which case I really have to get a new home security company.

For those of you who don't know the Evil one, I'm a thirtysomething computer nerd who lives somewhere in New England. (Wouldn't this part of the US and the UK be the same age, being part of the same planet? ... I've elevated digressions to an art form.) I like beer, food and not weighing 300 pounds. I think that things worth doing are worth doing well, unless you're being ironic. I drive a Golf and am proud of it, despite having a Y chromosome. (It's even red. I feel like I should be yakking on my cell phone while applying eyeliner when I drive it sometimes.) I think W is a moron and Cheney is the antichrist, while also thinking "Kerry was the best they could do?"

I also frequently have issues getting to the point.

You can expect the straight poop in this space. (Is it ever straight? ew.) I'll say what I think and if you don't like it, you can cram it.
...

echo $pithyComment;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home